August 24, 2007

First time

Today, I wake up very late because I sleep late at night. In the morning I miss in first class and second subject I have oral test with A. Jasper. I feel exciting very much. After that I go to RCA for play bowling with Nas, Pound, Pum, Ake, Bank, Jib and Sun. This first time for come here. Ake, Sun, Jib and me play bowling 2 games and other people sing a song in karaoke room. After we play bowling finished, we sing a song for 2 hours, I’m very fun. I like sing a song very much. We leave there at 19P.M. We move to The mall department store for dinner. We eat Shabushi, it has many kind of food such as Sushi, Shabu and ice-cream. After that we seperate ways for come back to home. I go along together with Ake, I think that today is very tried. I want to go home for sleep. On the way, after we go out about 10 minutes, my car crashed by ten-wheeled truck. This is first time again for me. Ake call Pum and Pound, We manage a problem at 21P.M. to 22P.M. I feel scared a little. We can't get hurt for this situation, it's lucky for life but car broke all right side. I feel sorry with Ake. But I think that this is new experience for me, this is a joke for my life. In future I will meet more big problem. Life marched go on.

No comments: