August 27, 2007

Chainese ceremony

Today,I have a class at 11 P.M.-12.30 P.M. Before I go to university, I must help my mother for manage food for the Chinese sacrificial ceremony for the ancestors. Food for this ceremony have many kinds such as duck, chicken, fish, pig,pink eggs, 7 kinds of fruits, dessert, alcohol and etc. We bought its yesterday for prepare and cooking in the morning of ceremony. This is chinese ceremony that I saw when I'm a children. After ceremony, these food will distribute for neighbor or relative and who come in ceremony. It is believed that if eat these food will progress in life. I understand that every ceremony will make up for show grateful to ancestor but I think that not good idea foe show greatful to picture. I think that we will show greatful now before he died.

No comments: