August 22, 2007

I like it!!!

Today, I go to Lotus department store after I study finished. I had ever came here before. I go to there with Pump, Pound, Ake, Puk and Fai. We eat Japanese food at Fuji restaurant before watch a cinema. We choose 200 pounds of beauty, it's about woman who has a talent in sing a song but she is very fat and ugly. She sing a song instead woman singer on the back side of stage and she is a sexphone girl. She fall in love with producer, handsome man. She thinks that producer like her too but he didn't. He fake for deceived her to work for him. One day, she know that she deceived from a man. She thinks to sudcide but it is not success because the telephone is ringing. After that she decided for operate plastic surgery. One year later, she come back for contest in back side singer again but now she has a perfect girl, very pretty and sweet-sounding. Everybody like her very much include producer too. Old singer feel angry, she is a very sexy but she can't sing a song. She tries to reveal a secret. Finally, everybody know that she is a woman who has a 200 pounds not sexy girl. She confesses on her first time concert. Everybody understand her and forgive her. Finally, Producer falls in love with her.
After I watched, I think I want to operate plastic surgery like her. It's a good idea? I like this movie very much.

No comments: