January 20, 2008

Variety day

On Thursday, I have a one subject in the afternoon. After that, I and Ake, Puk and Fai went to Platinum (Platinum is trade centre for cloths). I came here to bought some dress for went to wedding on Sunday. I get cream dress, I like it very much but it expensive over expect. This dress made from silk cloth and price is 1,290 baht. I can bargain and paid 1,200 baht. After that, we went to food center for dinner. This day I paid a bill more 1,200 baht, very bad.


On Friday, I went to Siam Paragon with Ake, Pound and Name. We have a big meal at Burger King. I order to BBQ burger and add double pork, very delicious. I don’t eat meat because I believe in Juo-Mae-Kaun-Im (God of Chinese). It is customary that cattle born to work, don’t eat it and if you eat meat, you get very sinful. I eat pork, chicken and seafood only because I believe that there born to food. I felt fish burger delicious than pork burger. After that, we went to sing a song at blu-o (karaoke). At blu-o have many size of room, up to amount of group and you can should. Price is depending on size of room. We should size s (400baht).We were singing karaoke 1 hour. After that, we went to Lenotre (confectionery). Name told me that cake is very delicious but I think so-so. We came back to home at 21 o’clock. This day, I paid a bill more 600 baht, bad.


On Saturday, Ake and I went to Central department store for paid bill (cost for telephone and internet) and shopping. First, I bought jell for cleaning face at Dermcare clinic (90baht). Second, I bought lip-gross at Dior shop (890baht) but I use central card (discount 5%) so I paid 845baht. Third, I bought underwear at Wacoal shop (640baht) and get discount 32baht so I paid 608baht. Forth, I bought two shoes (total 1862baht). After that, we have a brunch at Hajibun Ramen. Ake like this restaurant very much. This meal Ake paid because he felt me poor, so good. You think that a time for shopping is finished and came home? I went to True shop for paid a bill (704baht). Finally, I bought hand-bag (390Baht) but I can bargain so I paid 300baht. I felt my wallet is penniless. After my wallets not have money, we went to Name’s condominium. After that we went to Ake cousin’s home for help they. Tomorrow have wedding ceremony. Ake introduce me to his relative. I can’t remember all because have a many people. I came back to my home at 21 o’clock. This day, I paid a bill more 4,000baht, very very very bad.


On Sunday, I, Ake, his mother and his father went to wedding of Tarn (relative of Ake). I wear cream dress and diamond shoes. Ake borrow necklace from his mother for me. It’s very beautiful and pretty. I have a duty for reception front of the door for sign and write to bless to bride and groom. Tonight, bride looks like really princess and very beautiful. I felt funny for reception, I don’t know guest and a little envy the bride.

No comments: