January 27, 2008

Enchanted

On Friday, I not have a class but I went to university for wait Ake. I reach at university 12.00 p.m. I wait him at Coffee World, I order Almond frappe, big cup. After him learn finished. We went to have a lunch at Taewe, I don’t like it. I think that very expensive and not delicious. Ake has a next class on 13 p.m. I play a game (Wii), mama cooking. It’s about cooking game. First step, we should menu. Second step, we do follow it like as slice pork, peel a potato, and cut a carrot into small pieces. It has an arrow up, down, line or something for do follow it. It’s very easy although game is come from Korea. I play this game always. After Ake learn finished, we (I, Ake, Pound, Name and Pump) went to The Mall department store for watch a movie. We bought tickets and have a free time for dinner. We ate Bar-B-Q Plaza restaurant. This restaurant have symbol is green dragon stand at front of shop.




After that, we watching a movie, Enchanted. Story about is a fairytale princess (Amy Adams) from the land of Andalasia who is thrust into the heart of New York City by an evil queen (Susan Sarandon). Before her arrival at New York City, Giselle’s wish to meet the handsome prince

of her dreams and share “true love’s kiss” comes true when Prince Edward (James Marsden) hears her lilting soprano rose in song and rushes to her side. The very next day, on her way to wedding Edward, Giselle falls under the spell (literally) of Queen Narissa (Sarandon), who will stop at nothing to keep this girl away from her throne. Gissells is banished to a place as far away from this fairytale kingdom. Coming to her aid in this strange new place, the almost-princess is befriended by a no-nonsense divorce lawyer, Robert (Dempsey), and his young daughter, Morgan (Rachel Covey). Soon after her arrival, Princess Giselle begins to change her views on life and love after meeting a handsome lawyer (Patrick Dempsey). For the lovely Giselle,
life is a fairytale literally. She has everything needed to make a perfect princess, a beautiful countenance, a pure heart, a lovely singing voice and an uncanny ability to communicate with animal-all the good things one would expect in her world of Andalasia. After that, Prince Edward, along with his servant, Nathaniel (Timothy Spall), and Giselle’s best friend and chipmunk,
Pip all arrive in New York City. Prince Edward follows her everywhere but Nathaniel obstructs him (him don’t know).When Prince Edward discovers her, Giselle feel very glad. When Prince Edward takes her to Andalasia kingdom, she feels sad and didn’t want to come back. From then on, I don’t tell to you, I want to you watching by yourself. I think that this movie is very fun, romantic and true mixed animation and real life. First time,

I didn’t want to watch it but when I watch, I feel that very excellent movie for adult and child(I mean all age).

No comments: