November 16, 2007

Good and bad

Yesterday, I have English class in the afternoon. In my class, I receive paper sheet. It’s not good, I got grade WP again. I ever been to got grade WP when I have oral test when last Monday. I feel very sad. Next time, I will try more and more. After that I have ethic and business class. In this class must wear full uniform of university, but I forgot black shoes. I haven’t black shoes and if you don’t wear full uniform, you can’t to entry this class. I borrowed friend’s shoes. I am very lucky. I and my friend have a same size. This subject teaches about moral, responsibility and more. Every semester student must study this subject before mid-term and after mid-term. After class finished, I persuade Pound for dinner together but Pound busy. Ake persuade me for have a dinner at restaurant near Town in town (Town in town has many restaurant all the foot-part of road), but we go and round a car for looking for restaurant. We can’t found good restaurant, so we come back to old way for dinner at restaurant near my house. At night, I played a game (The Sims) and chat MSN with my friend. Then, I receive a file from my old friend, but it’s not file from my friend. It is virus. My computer got virus because I think that my old friend send a picture to me. Oh my god!!! This virus will send itself for everybody which online MSN. My computer are slow, I tried to download anti-virus which my friend introduce me, but not better. Now, my computer have virus. Maybe, I will format my computer, very bad.


Today, I haven’t class. I went to university with Ake. I’m waiting him. Ake have a class in the afternoon. I use a free time for played laptop in library. After Ake finished class, we went to The Mall department store for lunch and watching a movie. We watch The Game Plan; it’s about relation between father and daughter. Joe Kingman is father and sport man (rugby football). He ever been too married and divorced with Sarah. He never knew that he has a daughter. Eight years ago, his daughter rings a bell at front house. First time, Joe not believed that he has a daughter, but she has look alike him very much. Preston (daughter) told Joe that Sarah went to Africa for work and can’t take her together, so Preston will stayed at Joe’s house one month. Joe must to make a good image because he is a presenter for Hamburger Shop and if, he have bad image, he will lose profit. During one month, Joe and Preston has a good and bad relation. They learn about each of life-style. One day, true story open that Sarah didn’t take Preston to Joe, she died since six months ago. Preston lives with her aunt and her escape ballet course for find Joe. Finally, Preston comes back to home, but Joe didn’t accept. Joe wants to take her at his home and look after. The last, Joe got Preston because aunt and Preston believe that Joe true love Preston. I think that this movie is smooth and good movie, I like it very much. This movie teaches me about relation between father, daughter and live together. This is the best movie in one year.

No comments: