November 11, 2007

Temple fair

Last Thursday, I and Ake have a presentation chapter1 in English class. I read a Presume Innocent all day and all night, I want to die. I find a meaning of almost words but I can’t understand it. In English2, I think that Limitation is very difficult. And in English3, Presume Innocent is a difficult than it. However, I must try to do it. When we presentation finished, I feel relieved. After class finished, I went to C building for add new subjects. I have an appointment with Ake, Puk and Fai for have a lunch at Chabu-Chi restaurant. We enjoin to eat very much. After we finished, we separate way. Then I and Ake watched a movie (Aok 3 Sork 2 Kum-pun), it’s about fighting and Thai boxing. After movie finished, we went to Ake’s house for get his father and mother for went to Phra-Pha-Thom-Ja-dee fair (temple fair). At fair has many games for prize like as play dart, Ferris wheel, merrygo-around and etc. This fair has operated 12 days.

No comments: