August 13, 2007

Not good

Today, I go to Floating market with my family. In the morning, my mother persuade me, my brother and my sister for travel. I feel surprise very much because this first time in two years that my mother take me for travel. It’s a good time, I like this time. We reach a market at 12.30 P.M. We walk around market and we meet neighbour by accident. After that we go to Changlek temple for foretell fortune. Monk is a prophet. He foretell that not good in future, maybe will accident or bad things. I think that it not lucky for me for listen bad story in good day. I’m not serious about prophecy. I think that I have a life by not careless. Then we come back to market again. We have a lunch on ship, look a fish, boat, lifestyle of people. Finally, we shop fresh fruit, dessert, coconut and any more. Today I have a happy very much except prochecy.

No comments: